Hi there! We're Crystal, Caleb and Azula.
That little cheeseball behind us is Azula, she's the inspiration behind The Ramblin' Wolf and obviously, the face of our logo. She's a rescue from St. Croix, USVI. We're admittedly obsessed with her and all things dog.
And we're Crystal and Caleb, the humans behind The Ramblin' Wolf. We're fulltime traveling nomads. That little, 160 square foot RV behind us is our home and studio workspace. We run two small businesses from that space. We've been on the road fulltime since 2017, but we first got the travel bug in 2010 when we packed all of our possessions into an SUV and moved from our home state of Maine to Florida. If you're interested in seeing more of our travel adventures, follow along on Instagram: @the_renegade_ramblers
Here's a few fun facts about us:
- We both grew up in Maine and met on a rooftop in Portland in 2006
- Crystal does all the driving, but Caleb does all the backing up
- We survived a direct hit from both an EF-1 tornado and a Category 2 hurricane in our RV
- We both absolutely love brussel sprouts and could live off of them solely for the rest of our lives
- We spend 90% of our time outdoors: hiking, paddleboarding and stargazing are our favorite outdoor activities
- We named Azula after the Princess of the Fire Nation in Avatar: The Last Airbender